One of the most popular uses for a storage unit is what we in the storage industry refer to as personal storage or household storage. Personal storage is the act of storing items in your home that are valuable but may be taking up too much space. At HWY 35 Self Storage in Royse City, we believe that renting one of our clean and affordable storage units can help reduce the clutter in your home, and give you the extra space you need.
- Climate controlled storage units available
- Our helpful manager to assist you to decide what size unit you need.
- We offer automatic payments, online bill pay, long access hours and flexible leasing options
HWY 35 Self Storage in Royse City storage units provide a practical solution that can fit a variety of different needs. Customers that are downsizing can keep furniture that they may want to sell in the future. Seasonal items such as holiday decorations, winter clothing, and yard supplies are also great candidates for one of our storage spaces.
With units available at a variety of sizes and prices, our friendly manager will sure find a unit that fits your needs; please contact us to tour our facilities today and do not forget to ask about our discounts.
HWY 35 Self Storage in Royse City is proud to offer climate controlled units for commercial storage to store important documents.
- Storage spaces that are climate controlled
- Modern security system
HWY 35 Self Storage in Royse City has business storage units in a variety of sizes at several different price points. Our commercial storage facility allows our clients greater personal control over their documents and business files at an affordable price. We offer automatic payments, online bill pay, long access hours and specialized leasing options. We also provide storage space for general business inventory such as cars, boats, filing cabinets, office supplies, and office furniture. Please contact us to learn more about a commercial leasing program. Clients that also have household storage needs should read our personal storage page to learn about other programs we have available.
At HWY 35 Self Storage in Royse City we understand that military members and their families have very specific storage needs, and in order to accommodate our service men and women, we offer a wide range of storage options, flexible leasing terms, and superior customer support.
- Both climate and non-climate control units for your different needs
- Convenient services such as online bill pay and long access hours
- Ask our helpful manager about our storage military discount
A variety of storage unit sizes are available for different storage needs. Our professional staff can assist you in selecting the storage unit with the features that best fit your needs. Our store has move in materials such as boxes, tap, bubble wrap, locks, etc. for purchases. We offer online bill pay regardless of where you are serving in the world. As always, our knowledgeable manager will be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office to learn more about military discounts, our flexible leasing agreements, and any other promotions or pre-payment discounts.
College students that want all the comforts of home, but just do not have the space in their dorm rooms are ideal candidates for HWY 35 Self Storage in Royse City’s storage units. We offer different sizes units to store a variety of items including furniture, school projects, electronics, and clothing. We even offer parking space for both cars and boats.
- Storage spaces close to campus with an easy access entryway for customers
- Conveniences such as online bill pay, automatic payments, and flexible leasing options
Hwy 35 Self Storage units are perfect for college students that want to increase their living space by getting rid of the clutter. Students who move home for the summer can keep items such as furniture and vehicles at HWY 35 Self Storage in Royse City location, saving expenses of moving back and forth. Please contact our offices to learn about special discounts for student storage and leasing options.
HWY 35 Self Storage in Royse City is proud to offer its customers automobile and boat storage at reasonable rates. Our covered parking storage spaces are perfect for long term, short term or seasonal car/boat storage. Outdoor car/boat storage offers temporary storage solution at an affordable and flexible rates.
Customers that store with Hwy 35 Storage have access to modern day conveniences such as online bill pay and flexible leasing options. Please contact our friendly manager to discuss your auto/boat storage needs. If you would also like to store household items, please visit our personal storage page.
The following steps can be taken to protect your boat while in storage. Additionally, specific procedures recommended by the boat manufacturer should be closely considered
Prepare your engine in accordance with the owner’s manual. In winter, this will normally include draining and flushing the cooling system; draining and refilling the crankcase; applying oil to inside of each cylinder through the spark plug holes; and other preservative actions.
- Thoroughly clean the hull, decks, cockpit, bilge, all compartments, lockers and the exterior of engine, and coat with an appropriate wax or preservative.
- Drain fuel lines, pumps, carburetor and tanks or fill completely, and add fuel stabilizer.
- Leave all floorboards up, doors ajar, ports and skylights open, hatches partly open, drawers and lockers open.
- Carefully fit a well-made cover, provided with ventilation ports. If boat is to be stored outdoors, make sure there are no low spots in the cover that will hold rainwater.
- Place a cover over engine. Do not leave the engine exposed to the sun or rain.
- Don’t forget the trailer. Check tire pressure, and cover tires, if they will be exposed to the sun. Check and pack wheel hubs, if necessary, and lubricate jack.
- Finally, note dates of registration, tags, certificates and insurance, etc., and plan for renewal, if they expire during your storage term.